เข้าสู่เว็บไซต์ Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Producing the graduates with knowledge, quality along with morality and bringing academic knowledge to help local community development.
Be an academic leader; supports the various level of education using knowledge gathered from research works, also preserves the local culture and wisdom and integrates in classrooms in order to create sustainable strength in local community as well as to be internationally accepted.
Address: 398 Moo 9 Sawanwitee Road., Nakhon Sawan Tok Sub-district, Mueng District, Nakhon Sawan Province, 60000.
Phone number : 0-5621-9100 ext. 2200, 2201, 2202, 2203
Fax number :
|Faculty office||2200, 2201, 2202, 2203|
|Head of Faculty office||2202|
|English for Business Communication (International) Department||2205 , 2226|
|Foreign Laguages Department||2206 , 2225|
|Fine Arts Department||2209|
|Geo – Informatics’ for development Department||2211|
|Community development Department||2212|
|Political Sciences Department (Yaan Matsri)|
|Laws Department (Yaan Matsri)|
|Music Department (Yaan Matsri)|
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Nakhonsawan Rajabhat University founded in 1975 with the purposes to;
1. Providing the general education in Art and Cultural field to students in orde to serve society’s requirement.
2. Producing students and graduates in certificate and bachelor degree under the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences to serve the community and improve the moral quality of life and society in the local community.
3. Providing a resource in Humanities research and academic development in Nakhonsawan, Uthaitanee and Chainat area. (Nakhonsawan Rajabhat Unstitute, 1993:25)
The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences’s development is focusing in 3 aspects which are;
1. Human Development means to develop the lecturers, the staffs and students to achieve their highest abilities and fully perform their duties.
2. Academic Development means to develop the curiculums, researches, academic papers as well as academic services for the local community and also maintain the cultural reserve.
3. Physical Development means to arrange the study environment and enough instruments to all departments.